UAB Tin Cap produces metal caps for food packaging.
Seeking to ensure the highest production quality, improve the efficiency of environmental protection, as well as occupational safety and health, the company has implemented an integrated quality, environmental protection, occupational safety and health management system, which meets ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and BRC requirements.
- To implement the vision of an efficient Company, focused on the needs of its
- Efficient organisation of work in all chains of activity and the use of modern
- To keep improving the production process.
We hereby declare the following obligations to our clients and partners: We guarantee that our metal caps for food packaging are made in high quality;
- We keep to all contractual obligations;
- We choose our partners responsibly, cooperating only with those, who can meet
- We adhere to the legal requirements, applicable to our Company’s activity;
- We provide our employees with appropriate work and improvement conditions,
creating a favourable work environment;
- We decrease the environmental impact of our activity.
We meet the requirements of the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and BRC management systems. The adherence to the requirements is affirmed during internal and independent external audits. We use and continue to use the results obtained for management valuation analysis in making important strategic decisions, related to the Company’s activity and its further development.
UAB Tin Cap DIRECTOR